Cayte is certified in FIT4BABY at FIT4MOM Norfolk. She is mama to Harrison born in 2016 & baby #2 due in September 2018 and wife to D.J. She found FIT4MOM in 2013 when a former high school teacher recommended Body Back and has been instructing since 2017. Five facts you may or may not know about her are:
- She comes from a Navy family growing up, but spent 90% of her life living in Norfolk, so she considers this home
- Her husband is a professional baseball player that travels for six months out of the year - currently he is on a team in North Dakota
- Cooking is not her thing, but ask her to make an ice cream sundae and she can whip up something delicious
- She has used an Erin Condren planner for the past five years. If you don't know what that is, spend 30 seconds to google them. You won't regret it
- Prior to having Harrison, she was the FIT4MOM "non-mom" and resident babysitter! She babysat F4M mamas up until she was 20 weeks pregnant!
Thursday – December 20, 2018