Erin is certified in pre and postnatal fitness and an instructor for Fit4Mom of Norfolk Virginia.
Erin and her husband Martin have son Parker (born in October 2009) and and Miles (born in January 2012). Erin’s passion and knowledge of nutrition and the human body, specifically the pre and postnatal body, allows her to successfully help mothers gain the strength needed for motherhood while helping them set and achieve specific, personal goals.
Certifications: Stroller Strides, Fit4Baby, Body Back
Allison joined the FIT4MOM Norfolk team in April 2016. She and her husband Thad have been married since 2011 and they have a son, Jackson (2015), and daughter, Virginia (2017).
As a collegiate athlete and Olympic power lifter, Allison has always had a love for all things fitness. She tried Stroller Strides four months after Jackson was born and has been hooked ever since. The village of moms that FIT4MOM fostered was a saving grace for Allison as she transitioned out of the Navy after 12 years of service and became a stay-at-home mom.
Certifications: Fit4baby, Stroller Stridesmore
Kelly joined FIT4MOM Norfolk in the fall of 2015 and became a Stroller Strides instructor in April 2016. Kelly and her husband Brad have been married since 2014 and they have Landon (May 2015) and Hadley Grace (October 2016).
Kendra, her husband Facundo, Sofia (6) and Ronin (20 months) moved to Norfolk almost 3 years ago, but originally from Reston, VA. She attended George Mason University through grad school. She spent 10 years teaching in Special Education, before having the opportunity to stay at home with her little ones. Being able to be home with the kiddos opened the awesome door and chance to teach for Fit4mom Norfolk, which truly holds a special place in her and her family's world!
Sandy is a Navy wife to Aaron (USNA '03) and mom to Parker (Born in September 2013). Before she moved to Norfolk she worked as an Event Manager. She also is our Marketing Mama and helps with our monthly newsletter and social media.
She has been part of the FIT4MOM family for over 3 years. She started out as a client then a playgroup captain and now an instructor. She attributes FIT4MOM for creating her passion for fitness. She claims to be addicted to Body Back and has a newfound love for running thanks to her FIT4MOM village for encouraging her to achieve some of her running goals. She wants to share her passion with others and loves that she gets to bring her little guy to class and help mamas get a workout in. You’ll see Sandy teaching Stroller Strides and Body Back.
Admittedly one of the smartest things she’s ever done, Whitney is forever in debt to her cousin who introduced her to the Fit4Mom tribe. And after two years of taking Body Back, Whitney had to get in on the fun and earned her certification in 2017.
Things you should know about Whitney:
- Hugs are not on the table. Ever. Don't even ask.
- Crosswords keep her sharp.
- Podcasts are her specialty. An HRBT commute keeps this skill fresh.
- Sour Patch Kids are life.
- Her glasses are her best feature.
- When she's not bossing (I mean, helping) people, she's running, online buying (who has time to shop!?), eating or squeezing her two best decisions ever ( John and Piper)
Things you (probably) don't know about Whitney:
- She's not bossy...she's in control.
- She can eat her weight in pickles.
- Dad jokes are her specialty - even though she's a mom. "They" are actually thinking about renaming them to Mom jokes because her delivery is so on point.
- She once camped for a week to get her Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certification. The skills have lapsed so if you are ever in a life-or-death situation, she will at least tell you a good joke before you bleed out.
- Things she never leaves home without - water bottle, nail file, keys and a brow pencil. Priorities.
- Eggplant is disgusting. Not a Whitney fact, just a fact.more